Play until dark with the City of Santa Cruz Parks and Recreation and the Santa Cruz County Parks Department.
Cooper Street in Santa Cruz will be closed off for an all-ages playground. Featuring dodgeball, tetherball, cornhole, hopscotch, and a pop-up playground with huge building blocks. Plus, an activity table for kids!
And don't forget to check out the museum itself. All three floors of exhibitions will be open and free for First Friday.
Once you are ready to settle in, groove to some live music in Abbott Square with some food and drinks from the market.
- Play tetherball, dodgeball, cornhole, and hopscotch. Build structures with giant blue foam blocks.
- Dance to the awesome beats of a live DJ.
- Free music at Abbott Square stage from 6:30-9pm.
- Come in for an all-ages art activity.
- All three floors are open for viewing, for free
A special thanks to MAH sponsor HotSpring Portable Spas for making Friday Night Recess w/ City and County Parks Departments possible.