Not-Creepy Gathering for People Who Are Single & Want Love is part of the MAH's new Adutish Thursday night program series.
Not-Creepy Gathering for People Who Are Single & Want Love is a carefully crafted event that has toured the country. It involves things like writing exercises, opportunities to talk one-on-one, and all-group activities, are fun, sweet, playful, surprisingly moving, and remarkably effective.
The Not Creepy Gathering is created and run by Jenna Bean Veatch. Jenna is a multi-disciplinary performing artist who has been accused of creating "pure, unadulterated, heart-stopping whimsy."
Bring a notebook!
This event is 18+ | $15 general admission | $10 MAH Members
Looking for the MAH Member ticket price? E-mail email@example.com for the promo code or the most recent email we sent you in the beginning of August.
How to use the MAH Member promo code: Click the green TICKETS button and select 'Enter Promotional Code' in the upper right corner. Type in your code and select one of the MAH Member tickets your code unlocked.
- Are you a nice person who just wants to meet another nice person?
- This event is for you!
- Do you ever look around at all of your fabulous single friends and think,
- “You're all so great! Why can't I get you all in a room together?” Well, here's your chance!
- "What if I'm gay?"
- That's great! This event is not just for straight people.
- "Aw, I do want love, but I'm too old."
- No you're not!!! This event draws adults of all ages.
Made possible in part by Nordic Naturals, Santa Cruz Economic Development, PG&E and MAH Members.